How We Work
Love INC networks with local churches, church volunteers and community agencies to help people meet needs. We enable Christian volunteers who are motivated by God's love and Jesus' example of ministering to others to pool their time, talent and resources to respond to needs within our community. We also work with local community partners to maximize the assistance available to the disadvantaged in Benton County.
- Individuals in our partner churches fill out an online volunteer application indicating the type of assistance they can provide
- The volunteers are approved by one of their church leaders.
- Requests or referrals for help from individuals, churches or agencies come into the Love INC office and are processed by our office volunteers.
- Volunteers screen each request to discover the nature, extent and legitimacy of the need.
- Love INC refers the need to the most appropriate source of help
- A Love INC Gap Ministry
- A Love INC Church Volunteer
- A local social service agency or some other helping organization
- After a participating church's Love INC Church Ministry Connector (CMC) receives the call, he or she tries to recruit an available volunteer.
- If no volunteer is found, they call the Love INC office and the Call Center Manager refers the need to another available church.
- If a volunteer is found, and they meet the need, the volunteer then reports the results to their CMC who then reports back to the Love INC office.
- A follow-up call is made to the person who received help.
- If the individual or family needs additional assistance, a request is made to Love INC and the process begins again.